The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want that my message should be shown on each page of my forum

+2
***AFINA***
nikhu07
6 posters

Go down

I want that my message should be shown on each page of my forum Empty I want that my message should be shown on each page of my forum

Post by nikhu07 Sat 21 Aug - 16:53

I have given message and it is displayed on the top of homepage only.
I want it to be displayed on every page my user surfs, whether it is html page or the whole forum....
nikhu07

Male Posts : 8
Language : English

http://www.discusscity.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

I want that my message should be shown on each page of my forum Empty Re: I want that my message should be shown on each page of my forum

Post by ***AFINA*** Sat 21 Aug - 17:25

Hello,
try: AP - General - Announcements - Activate down & Announcements display: All pages.
***AFINA***
***AFINA***
Forumember

Female Posts : 450
Language : English, Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Photoshop

Back to top Go down

I want that my message should be shown on each page of my forum Empty Re: I want that my message should be shown on each page of my forum

Post by Haz Sat 21 Aug - 18:08

Or use global announcement Very Happy
Haz
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by YanOri Sat 21 Aug - 18:41

Haz wrote:Or use global announcement Very Happy

is it different from what afina said Question
YanOri
YanOri
Forumember

Male Posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Haz Sat 21 Aug - 18:42

well announcements and global and 2 different things from what I know. But I think its global what you want as I asked mods this question a few weeks ago.
Haz
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by YanOri Sat 21 Aug - 18:46

Haz wrote:well announcements and global and 2 different things from what I know. But I think its global what you want as I asked mods this question a few weeks ago.

oh, lol, i'm sorry i guess i answered too fast... and from what the thread owner said

displayed on the top of homepage only.
I want it to be displayed on every page my user surfs, whether it is html page or the whole forum

he needed the forum announcement thingy
YanOri
YanOri
Forumember

Male Posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Haz Sat 21 Aug - 18:48

but I thought he wanted it on every page lol oh well Very Happy
Haz
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk Sat 21 Aug - 19:40

i think he might mean he wants the topic starter on every page of a given thread.
not sure we will wait for him to come back and let us know?

if so then go to.

Admin panel>general>configurations>messages and emails

select yes for (Always show the first post in the topics ) and hit save.

it will be the second option in the list at th e top
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by ***AFINA*** Sat 21 Aug - 23:24

nikhu07,
for bb2 I know a very useful code, you can have an announcement at each page except Index.

Spoiler:

But unfortunately you have bb3. I want that my message should be shown on each page of my forum 21112
***AFINA***
***AFINA***
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Haz Sat 21 Aug - 23:26

I agree lucky I found out first time lol I think alot of bb2 is pure quality editing when u get the hang of it Very Happy
Haz
Forumember

Back to top Go down

I want that my message should be shown on each page of my forum Empty Thanks to all but I got my problem solved by ***AFINA***

Post by nikhu07 Sun 22 Aug - 11:49

Thanks ***AFINA*** As per you Idea of announcement I have my problem solved... :wouhou: :wouhou: :wouhou: :wouhou: :wouhou: :wouhou: :wouhou:
nikhu07

Male Posts : 8

http://www.discusscity.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by identityproof Sun 22 Aug - 11:53

***AFINA*** wrote:Hello,
try: AP - General - Announcements - Activate down & Announcements display: All pages.

Yep, the answer Smile
identityproof
identityproof
Forumember

http://advertisehotspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ***AFINA*** Sun 22 Aug - 12:51

Your welcome Wink
***AFINA***
***AFINA***
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum