The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIV codes will be omitted automatically

Go down

DIV codes will be omitted automatically Empty DIV codes will be omitted automatically

Post by minifini August 24th 2010, 6:38 pm

Today I found out that DIV tags in my posts or messages body will be omitted automatically and every effort for entering text like before is useless

I am sure me and my co-admin defiantly did not change any setting in the forum or in my profile, but I came across this annoying problem from a few hours ago. My texts were right before that and this is a new problem. Besides CSS codes in the forum is not changed and HTML is allowed.

I guess the editor is responsible for this problem, but I do not know how it's happen or how can I fix it?

Code:

<div class=Section1 dir=RTL>
<p class=MsoNormal dir=RTL style='text-align:justify;text-justify:auto;
text-kashida:10%'><font size=4 face=Arial><span lang=FA style='font-size:14.0pt;
line-height:150%;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>

</span></font></p>
</div>

Please help me; DIV tags are crucial to writing especially for our forum language that is right to left.
Thank you in advance.
minifini

Language : English

Back to top Go down

DIV codes will be omitted automatically Empty Re: DIV codes will be omitted automatically

Post by minifini August 27th 2010, 2:40 pm

Anybody? Please Help!
minifini

Back to top Go down

DIV codes will be omitted automatically Empty Re: DIV codes will be omitted automatically

Post by minifini September 2nd 2010, 4:38 pm

We still have it in private message area. Please help me solve it. Thank you.
minifini

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum