The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old name appears in tab if you change to new name

3 posters

Go down

Old name appears in tab if you change to new name Empty Old name appears in tab if you change to new name

Post by Walshy95 August 25th 2010, 12:55 pm

Hey, I have a problem which is really bugging me. I created a forum a couple days ago, but weren't so fond of the name, so I changed it. I changed it to a new URL and everything. But in the tab, where it says the name of the forum, it comes up with the old name when I have changed it all to a different name and everything. It shows up in the Admin Control Panel with the new name, but on the main forum page it shows up with the old name in the tab.

Any suggestions?
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Old name appears in tab if you change to new name Empty Re: Old name appears in tab if you change to new name

Post by Emma8432 August 25th 2010, 2:33 pm

I'm sorry, I don't know... That's weird. Old name appears in tab if you change to new name Petrus75
Emma8432
Emma8432
Forumember

Female Posts : 219
Language : Meep

http://warriorcatsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Old name appears in tab if you change to new name Empty Re: Old name appears in tab if you change to new name

Post by MrMario August 25th 2010, 3:56 pm

Admin Panel // General // Search Engine
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy95 August 26th 2010, 12:00 pm

Oh right, haha. Thanks MrMario. Helped alot mate Wink
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308
Language : English

Back to top Go down