The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleted Topic and Can't Get Into Utilities

2 posters

Go down

Deleted Topic and Can't Get Into Utilities Empty Deleted Topic and Can't Get Into Utilities

Post by audrey t. August 25th 2010, 8:15 pm

So yesterday a topic disappeared from my forums (an important topic) and I've been trying to get it back. I looked around here and saw that I could restore the topic using the utilities. I tried and tried yesterday, but I couldn't log into the utilities thing. So I PMed a mod here and received a response saying "The password for the Utilities should now be the same one with the password on your forum(the founder account)." But now, even as I've done that, I still can't get in.

I'm really at a loss here because the info in that thread is really needed.

Any idea what I could do?

I've tried logging in with the e-mail and the forum address. Is it possible that I'm using the wrong forum address?

Last edited by audrey t. on August 25th 2010, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
audrey t.
audrey t.

Female Posts : 21
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Deleted Topic and Can't Get Into Utilities Empty Re: Deleted Topic and Can't Get Into Utilities

Post by Walshy95 August 25th 2010, 9:06 pm

Yes. It can be possible that you are using the wrong e-mail address for your forum.

If nothing works, can't you recreate the topc from scratch, or if you don't remember what was contained in it with its exact words, try consulting this problem with another Administrator. The recent staff member you PMed could've made a mistake (no offence to him)
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308

Back to top Go down

Deleted Topic and Can't Get Into Utilities Empty Re: Deleted Topic and Can't Get Into Utilities

Post by audrey t. August 25th 2010, 9:11 pm

^ I can recreate the topic but not all the info in it. The forum is for the planning of a online magazine. The topic was were the writers submitted their final drafts and some of them, unfortunately, didn't save the final drafts to their personal computers.

I guess, I'll have to try contacting another Admin if I don't get any other answers here.

Are there any you'd recommend for a speedy response?
audrey t.
audrey t.

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum