The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unlimited Sitemap Generator from....

2 posters

Go down

Unlimited Sitemap Generator from.... Empty Unlimited Sitemap Generator from....

Post by Guest August 31st 2010, 1:35 am

I went to http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/ and purchased the unlimited sitemap generator for $20. The free one makes a max of 500 URLs for your sitemap. I purchased the unlimited version thinking it was the same thing but for unlimited URLs.

However, the unlimited version works by using files and FTP and filezilla. I do not know what this means and I do not think this is possible with forumotion.

Please can somebody help me understand this, I just wasted $20 to make a sitemap for my site and im not sure what to do from here..Please somebody help me with this before i start making moves to get a refund.. If i even can..

Back to top Go down

Unlimited Sitemap Generator from.... Empty Re: Unlimited Sitemap Generator from....

Post by Guest September 1st 2010, 4:28 am

bump..... i need help with this! i just wasted $20!

Back to top Go down

Unlimited Sitemap Generator from.... Empty Re: Unlimited Sitemap Generator from....

Post by blindbat1457 September 1st 2010, 5:11 am

Yeah I am not sure about what it is and what exactly it does. Wait for a reply from someone that knows better than me but Filezilla is for websites. Not sure how to explain it but basically what it is, is a program that connects from your computer to your web server and uploads your files weather it be HTML, CSS, txt, videos, pictures. Forumotion forums don't have FTP access and you won't be able to get it ever.
blindbat1457
blindbat1457
Forumember

Male Posts : 667
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfSports September 1st 2010, 5:26 am

I think you just wasted $20.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 2nd 2010, 11:00 pm

blindbat1457 wrote:Yeah I am not sure about what it is and what exactly it does. Wait for a reply from someone that knows better than me but Filezilla is for websites. Not sure how to explain it but basically what it is, is a program that connects from your computer to your web server and uploads your files weather it be HTML, CSS, txt, videos, pictures. Forumotion forums don't have FTP access and you won't be able to get it ever.
Yep.. I contacted the people who operate that software and told them my situation. I'm glad I did because if I would of waited for a forumotion staff that knows about this situation, I would of never gotten my refund. As you can see nobody but you gave me info on this, and you were pretty much right, I cannot use that software at all. I got my refund, this thread can be locked. I really don't even know what to do about generating a sitemap for my forum anymore.

Back to top Go down