The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.sF Site Banned?

2 posters

Go down

.sF Site Banned? Empty .sF Site Banned?

Post by SuP3r No0b September 14th 2010, 8:56 pm

So, just a few minutes ago I notice my site (silent-force.coolbb.net) was banned. Now, I see no reason why it was banned. I used the name for my clans in various games, including the game I created the site to host, and I kept everything in my forum as legit and clean as I could. There was literally nothing wrong, nothing inflammatory, no signs of hacking. All we did was simply help people with whatever questions they had, and pointed them in the right direction. We were given permission to use everything we had on the site, and just randomly onlineguardian.net just decides to take it down. I currently wonder if this was a mistake made by the system, or if something really was wrong. I know this seems a bit out of the ordinary, but it kinda bothers me to see a perfectly legit site go down, when there are thousands of other sites much, much worse. I sent an email, hoping to get some sort of reply. I just hope for the best, I really did work hard on that site. D:
SuP3r No0b

Language : English

Back to top Go down

.sF Site Banned? Empty Re: .sF Site Banned?

Post by Maki1 September 14th 2010, 9:05 pm

Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum