The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want a forum free from all advertising by forumotion!!

3 posters

Go down

I want a forum free from all advertising by forumotion!! Empty I want a forum free from all advertising by forumotion!!

Post by akashbc September 22nd 2010, 5:07 am

I will give 2$ for making my forum free from all advertisment done by forumotion!

Like : * How to make a forum | ©️ phpBB | Free forum support | Statistics | Contact | Report an abuse

And the advertisement near the profiles ...

So please help me because my forum is a growing forum ,so members are getting distracted to this....
Please ........
I beg you!!!!!
Help me!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
akashbc
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

I want a forum free from all advertising by forumotion!! Empty Re: I want a forum free from all advertising by forumotion!!

Post by JeffR September 22nd 2010, 5:56 am

You need to buy credits to keep the advertising off. I use my credits to keep them off for both members and guests. Credits are not expensive at all to buy either.
JeffR

Language : English

Back to top Go down

I want a forum free from all advertising by forumotion!! Empty Re: I want a forum free from all advertising by forumotion!!

Post by Darren1 September 22nd 2010, 9:28 am

Hi,

As JeffR has said above, the only way to completely remove adds from your forum is via Credits.
However, you cannot edit the footer links, and they must remain there untouched in their entirety.
Not even if you pay for the Adds removal, the footer isn't considered as a part of adds.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum