The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Additional Profile fields - image lists

4 posters

Go down

Additional Profile fields - image lists Empty Additional Profile fields - image lists

Post by kallie September 28th 2010, 7:37 pm

I've added a new image list profile item and I want to include a list of 10 things, and allow myself the ability to add up to 10 on to a person's profile - but what is happening is that I can only select one item, if I try to select a 2nd one it de-selects the first one I picked.

Is this possible to have multiple images from the same add on item selected at the same time.

ie: -- have one member carry these images all at the same time - Supporter 2010; Member of the Month medal; Tagger of the Week;

I tried doing each item as a separate addon but what happened then was if I wanted to remove the item from one particular member I couldn't - I had to delete the entire add on for everyone and add it back in.

Thanks so much!
kallie
Forumember

Female Posts : 45
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Additional Profile fields - image lists Empty Re: Additional Profile fields - image lists

Post by Vlajki September 28th 2010, 9:02 pm

You can do it other way
Go to Admin panel > users and groups > profiles > Additional Profile fields - image lists Ajouter
When filling the form select the first option number 2 ( rich text or something similar, I don't have english admin panel )
After that if you want to add medals/images, go to that users profile and find the field you made, and just add the images with img tag
Code:
[img]medal one[/img]
[img] medal two[/img]
etc...
when you finish hit the Additional Profile fields - image lists Edit10 button.
Vlajki
Vlajki
Forumember

Male Posts : 724
Language : Serbian & English

Back to top Go down

Additional Profile fields - image lists Empty Re: Additional Profile fields - image lists

Post by kallie September 28th 2010, 10:01 pm

And will this way allow me to remove them should I wish (ie - MOTM expires and its now someone new).

Also on my english panel here are the options I have:

Text
Text Zone
Date
An Image
A list
Images List
A bar
Number
Comma Number
Multiple Choice

Which one do I choose?
kallie
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlajki September 28th 2010, 10:05 pm

Yes, you can remove image like I explained above.
You choose Text Zone
Vlajki
Vlajki
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kallie September 28th 2010, 10:15 pm

I tried that option and it puts the actual url of the medal image on the profile (it also includes the image) and I can't figure out how to get rid of the url
kallie
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by serenananie September 29th 2010, 10:27 am

Spam Removed
serenananie

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlajki September 29th 2010, 11:42 am

kallie wrote:I tried that option and it puts the actual url of the medal image on the profile (it also includes the image) and I can't figure out how to get rid of the url

Additional Profile fields - image lists Medal url
Try that ?*
Vlajki
Vlajki
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam360 September 29th 2010, 12:53 pm

Try reading this post and see if its what your after...

Link to post...
Adam360
Adam360
Forumember

Male Posts : 866

http://GameBase.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down