The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone keep pressing the report button

3 posters

Go down

Someone keep pressing the report button Empty Someone keep pressing the report button

Post by Guest October 8th 2010, 1:31 am

Someone keeps coming to my site and pressing the report abbuse button and how can I delete the reported abbuse because my site did nothing wrong. Someone is trying to spam my site by pressing the button.

Back to top Go down

Someone keep pressing the report button Empty Re: Someone keep pressing the report button

Post by Guest October 8th 2010, 7:42 am

Can someone help out with my question?

Back to top Go down

Someone keep pressing the report button Empty Re: Someone keep pressing the report button

Post by Sanket October 8th 2010, 10:41 am

The report an abuse goes to your forum. You can just move the abuse to done abuses. Do not worry about it.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 9th 2010, 12:52 am

But can I get rid off the abbuses because there was nothing wrong someone just keep pressing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario October 9th 2010, 1:33 am

Nope they are there forever. Just move them to done and move on.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 9th 2010, 4:29 am

Aw man you guys should clear everybody reported abbuse every year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket October 9th 2010, 6:02 am

Does it really matter?

History of abuses is good. All documentation in any cases is good.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 9th 2010, 7:56 am

Wow, but this is about someone keep pressing the button for NO reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket October 9th 2010, 9:04 am

Well, i can never find out if thats genuine or not.

If you remove that link & someone doesn't inform you of some illegal thing on your forum. But, if this comes to the notice of Forumotion. They will directly ban your forum. So its better that link is there. You need to live with those false abuses.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 9th 2010, 6:58 pm

I know, but there is no illgeal contents on my site. My site purpose was to talk about game systems, what are the coming out ganes, and etc. We don't even upload anything. It's just a place to chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshriddle1234 October 9th 2010, 7:11 pm

I think it has been stated before by Sanket. It is best that it stays there, and I don't there is a way to remove it in the first place, so you are going to have to live with false reports, and the report an abuse button.
Joshriddle1234
Joshriddle1234
Forumember

Male Posts : 30
Language : English, but can translate other languages in Google translate. :)

http://simcityville.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 9th 2010, 8:42 pm

What is the point for having fake reported abbuse?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshriddle1234 October 9th 2010, 8:50 pm

What the person who is reporting you is doing is spamming. As for you, you just have to ignore them. Very Happy Better yet, move them to done abuses.
Joshriddle1234
Joshriddle1234
Forumember

Male Posts : 30
Language : English, but can translate other languages in Google translate. :)

http://simcityville.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down