The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

removing the line under links and a global announcement for one category

3 posters

Go down

removing the line under links and a global announcement for one category Empty removing the line under links and a global announcement for one category

Post by Diana October 9th 2010, 1:05 pm

1) How can I remove the line under links on my forum?

2) Is it possible to have a "global announcement" in only one category? Like, I have several subforums in one category but want to have one thread in all of the category's subforums and I want it to work like a global announcement.
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286
Language : English

Back to top Go down

removing the line under links and a global announcement for one category Empty Re: removing the line under links and a global announcement for one category

Post by Diana October 20th 2010, 10:29 am

1) Solved

2) Is it possible to have a "global announcement" in only one category? Like, I have several subforums in one category but want to have one thread in all of the category's subforums and I want it to work like a global announcement.
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

removing the line under links and a global announcement for one category Empty Re: removing the line under links and a global announcement for one category

Post by Sanket October 20th 2010, 11:10 am

Nopes, then make a normal announcement in those forums. Global announcement becomes global in all the forums.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by koreannie October 20th 2010, 11:27 am

Content Removed
koreannie

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum