The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Forum is all screwed up, you guys need to help me

4 posters

Go down

My Forum is all screwed up, you guys need to help me Empty My Forum is all screwed up, you guys need to help me

Post by Yoda October 9th 2010, 5:06 pm

Now that this whole bandwidth thing has screwed up my forum, I fixed it. But now the text is gigantic.

Seriously, you need to help me. I am not to please with Forumotions services at the moment. You guys royally screwed up an I need help.

Please tell me how to fix my font/text so it is not gigantic, I already tried it in the CSS sheet and it doesn't work.

Yoda
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

My Forum is all screwed up, you guys need to help me Empty Re: My Forum is all screwed up, you guys need to help me

Post by Agent24 October 9th 2010, 5:10 pm

Hi, Hello
I answered the question on your other thread
Agent24 wrote:Display // Colors
You can change the text size for the forum there Wink
Good Luck
thumleft
Agent24
Agent24
Forumember

Male Posts : 813
Language : English, Spanish

Back to top Go down

My Forum is all screwed up, you guys need to help me Empty Re: My Forum is all screwed up, you guys need to help me

Post by Yoda October 9th 2010, 5:12 pm

Agent24 wrote:
Agent24 wrote:Display // Colors
You can change the text size for the forum there Wink
I answered the question on your other thread

Where in the CSS sheet?

I changed the "font-size: #px;" thing to like 5 compared to 12 (what it used to be) and it is still giant. All because of this bandwidth crap.
Yoda
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent24 October 9th 2010, 5:13 pm

Its not in the css sheet. I'll get you a picture
Agent24
Agent24
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoda October 9th 2010, 5:15 pm

Agent24 wrote:Its not in the css sheet. I'll get you a picture

I am using Invision, I don't have anything under "colors" except the CSS sheet.
Yoda
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent24 October 9th 2010, 5:17 pm

I believe the admin panel is the same for all versions. I may be wrong though because I have never tried invision. Is this not there?
My Forum is all screwed up, you guys need to help me 35jmpty
Agent24
Agent24
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoda October 9th 2010, 5:18 pm

Agent24 wrote:I believe the admin panel is the same for all versions. I may be wrong though because I have never tried invision. Is this not there?
My Forum is all screwed up, you guys need to help me 35jmpty

Nope, I don't have that. I only have the CSS sheet.
Yoda
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent24 October 9th 2010, 5:24 pm

Unfortunately I do not know the code because I don't know much of anything about css.
Agent24
Agent24
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxaca October 9th 2010, 5:26 pm

You could have deactivated your bacic stylesheet (?). But i'm not mutch into invision. Do your StyleSheet have any code that consists of "text-size" or "font-size"? Search for all possible font related stuff with CTRL+F

Edit:

I'm actuallly a little into CSS, but not into "placing" it. I know all tags, but..like... I can't find an attribute to place the code to an special place. I find CSS in tables and stuff mutch easier.
Saxaca
Saxaca
Forumember

Male Posts : 539
Language : Markup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoda October 9th 2010, 5:30 pm

Saxaca wrote:You could have deactivated your bacic stylesheet (?). But i'm not mutch into invision. Do your StyleSheet have any code that consists of "text-size" or "font-size"? Search for all possible font related stuff with CTRL+F

Edit:

I'm actuallly a little into CSS, but not into "placing" it. I know all tags, but..like... I can't find an attribute to place the code to an special place. I find CSS in tables and stuff mutch easier.

Yes, it does. The font size used to be 12 and for some reason it got huge. I switched it to 5 and it is still gigantic.
Yoda
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxaca October 9th 2010, 5:32 pm

Hmm. Actually pretty strange. What about trying to change skin? Or, if Invision seems to hate you, change version.
Saxaca
Saxaca
Forumember

Male Posts : 539
Language : Markup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverse Simplicity October 9th 2010, 6:23 pm

2 things, Can I have a link to your website? I want to see if its everyone who sees the massive text.

If its not everyone try changing the settings in your browser.
Reverse Simplicity
Reverse Simplicity
Forumember

Male Posts : 140

http://ychat.realityboard.net/

Back to top Go down