The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will my forum get deleted/ Will it violate the ToS?

3 posters

Go down

Will my forum get deleted/ Will it violate the ToS? Empty Will my forum get deleted/ Will it violate the ToS?

Post by joeandhispalace October 10th 2010, 2:48 pm

Hello all,

I'm new here, and I am about to create a forum, and I am wondering if it would be in violation of the ToS.

It would be a forum about Kids tickling. I have a bunch of people interested in this. We started out on MSN groups, which turned into multiply. Multiply then deleted the group, and terminated a bunch of our accounts.

I do not want to violate the terms of service, so I figured I would ask on here first.

Thanks,

Joe
joeandhispalace

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Will my forum get deleted/ Will it violate the ToS? Empty Re: Will my forum get deleted/ Will it violate the ToS?

Post by Sanket October 10th 2010, 2:58 pm

Kids tickling, whats that exactly.?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Will my forum get deleted/ Will it violate the ToS? Empty Re: Will my forum get deleted/ Will it violate the ToS?

Post by joeandhispalace October 10th 2010, 3:07 pm

What I am talking about exactly is kids tickling other kids. Boys tickling other boys feet, etc. And I am talking about kids between the ages of 6 and 15.

I am 13 years old btw.
joeandhispalace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket October 10th 2010, 3:07 pm

You can't have users below 13 on Forums.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by joeandhispalace October 10th 2010, 3:09 pm

The forum would have pictures etc. of kids under 13, but not members.
joeandhispalace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket October 10th 2010, 3:15 pm

Well, if the pictures are indecent or obscene in any way then your forum might get deleted.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilum October 10th 2010, 3:17 pm

I can see no way this violates the ToS apart from, but depends on what your forum policies are:

Content which disclose personal datum that could identifies children under age of 18 or which exploit the images.

~ Tilum
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down