The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Typing the forum address brings me to this site, please help!

2 posters

Go down

Typing the forum address brings me to this site, please help! Empty Typing the forum address brings me to this site, please help!

Post by Mike Slif October 26th 2010, 11:22 pm

I was at my grandma's the other day. I typed the address of my forum (extremesportscenter.dogsboard.com then, now extremesportscenter.actionboard.net) and it brought me to this forum. I can type the url in to any computer that has previously visited the forum, but unless given a direct link a new computer can not access the forum..any ideas?
Mike Slif

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Typing the forum address brings me to this site, please help! Empty Re: Typing the forum address brings me to this site, please help!

Post by MrMario October 26th 2010, 11:59 pm

You missed spelled it or something. Check the address again.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Typing the forum address brings me to this site, please help! Empty Re: Typing the forum address brings me to this site, please help!

Post by Mike Slif November 4th 2010, 8:24 pm

No...I went to the site, copied the URL into a word document so I KNEW it was correct, then I copied and pasted that into the URL box and it brought me here
again. My forum is searchable on the google now so it's all good, I was just confused
Mike Slif

Language : English

Back to top Go down