The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cant see Categories

3 posters

Go down

cant see Categories Empty cant see Categories

Post by grimnyc Mon 1 Nov 2010 - 18:09

Hi. i just started a gaming forum address is http://npclan.forumotion.com/index.htm i wanted 2 "caregories" one for general use that everyone can see and post on and one for "admins" only where only staff can see and post one i look in my admin control panel and it says i have both categories but when i view my website only one is showing up can someone tell me how to make both categories show in forums?
grimnyc

Language : english

Back to top Go down

cant see Categories Empty Re: cant see Categories

Post by Maki1 Mon 1 Nov 2010 - 18:26

Admin Panel => Display => Homepage then click on ''Structure and hierarchy'' from there you can choose Split categories on index: Medium then Save.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by grimnyc Mon 1 Nov 2010 - 18:48

Thank you i have one last prob. can i change my "index"? the bar on top that says forum,home all of that.. i want to add a roster tab that when you click on it it will list everyone in the clan and their rank, also i wanted a "buy admin" tab where it tell them the admin packages and how much.. the only thing i found is how to edit whats INSIDE of those tabs but now how to rename them al ltogether.
grimnyc

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 8:17

Nopes, thats not possible. It can only be a single text line. Not according to users.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum