The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wanting to add newiest posts button to forum

4 posters

Go down

wanting to add newiest posts button to forum Empty wanting to add newiest posts button to forum

Post by zreberger November 7th 2010, 9:27 am

hey,just wondering how to ad a newest posts button to my forum thanks
zreberger

Language : Morayfield

Back to top Go down

wanting to add newiest posts button to forum Empty Re: wanting to add newiest posts button to forum

Post by Base November 7th 2010, 10:35 am

Hello zreberger,

I don't think you can add a specific newest posts button, but you can add a widget that displays "recent topics". To do that, go to:

1. Administration Panel (advanced mode)
2. Modules Tab
3. Forum widgets management (on the left, under Portals & Widgets)
4. Display forum widgets and edit widths to your liking
5. Add a "recent topics" widget and save

Regards,

Base
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

wanting to add newiest posts button to forum Empty Re: wanting to add newiest posts button to forum

Post by zreberger November 8th 2010, 7:57 am

yer ive done that one but members want button
zreberger

Language : Morayfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 9th 2010, 5:55 am

Can you see the thread name on the forum index? there is a small icon next to the thread name, click on that.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary December 22nd 2010, 4:45 am

Sanket wrote:Can you see the thread name on the forum index? there is a small icon next to the thread name, click on that.

Sanket wrote:Can you see the thread name on the forum index? there is a small icon next to the thread name, click on that.

I have read this at least 4 times, but my small brain cannot get around what you are pointing to.

Is there a mini icon I do not see in phpbb2 that points to recent posts? Appreciate your help.
Gary
Gary
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum