The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Question regarding to forum Banned ?

2 posters

Go down

Solved One Question regarding to forum Banned ?

Post by Nomee November 8th 2010, 12:23 pm

Hello,

Well i do read many times the messages from members that their forum is banned by Online Gaurdian & they don,t know the reason for this that which term is violated by concerned forum, So i want to ask that is their any warning which is given by Forumotion OR Online Gaurdian that your forum having the Irrelevant or prohibited material on your forum ,which is against the terms & condition, so you must remove these stuff ( Specified Data point out by OG ) & time period is define that after one week if you not remove the data we will ban your forum & shall not be restore.

So i think if this warning is given by Forumotion Or Online Gaurdian , than there is no reason that any forum is banned ( Except of not removing the data ).

Because sometimes the moderator or Administrator doesn,t have the knowledge that from which sector of forum, the TOS is being violated.

So Is there any warning delivered by OG or Forumotion that this is the violated link to your forum & you have to remove it in specified time period, otherwise you will be banned ?

Thx
Nomee
Nomee
Forumember

Male Posts : 384
Language : Urdu,English

http://www.businessfellows.biz

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: One Question regarding to forum Banned ?

Post by Sanket November 9th 2010, 5:57 am

If its a forum dedicated to adult content. There is no use of a warning, in such cases the forum is directly deleted.

However, if you have a coding forum & see 10 threads in the GD section with adult stuff. Then in the admin panel you will see a warning to remove those content.

So its based on discretion.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomee November 9th 2010, 7:27 am

Ahan Right

Ok then i think it,s the carelessness of Admin that he couldn,t remove.

Ok Thank you very much !

Solved Very Happy
Nomee
Nomee
Forumember

Male Posts : 384
Language : Urdu,English

http://www.businessfellows.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 9th 2010, 12:43 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
One Question regarding to forum Banned ? 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down