The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to remove graphics meida picture on forum

3 posters

Go down

how to remove graphics meida picture on forum Empty how to remove graphics meida picture on forum

Post by Saiyan Prince November 9th 2010, 1:12 am

I have a skin, and when you hover your mouse over it, it has a pic and says graphics media... Any idea how to get rid of please?

www.chatcentral.forumotion.com

Last edited by Saiyan Prince on November 9th 2010, 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

how to remove graphics meida picture on forum Empty Re: how to remove graphics meida picture on forum

Post by Maki1 November 9th 2010, 1:29 am

Your forum link please!
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

how to remove graphics meida picture on forum Empty Re: how to remove graphics meida picture on forum

Post by Saiyan Prince November 9th 2010, 1:51 am

Done.
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Honor November 9th 2010, 1:58 am

Can you copy/paste your css code?
Honor
Forumember

Female Posts : 172

http://blueplanet.road2us.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 November 9th 2010, 2:01 am

Go to A-CP => Display => Pictures and Colors >> Colors >> CSS Stylesheet find this code and remove it then submit.

Code:

li.row:hover {
background: url(http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/13/46/75/82/untitl22.png) 100% 100% repeat;
background-position: right;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-color: #F0F9FF;}
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyan Prince November 9th 2010, 2:05 am

Done thank you guys so much! Oh and with this skin when you hover your mouse over the nav bars it goes from light to original colors... Help please.
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 November 9th 2010, 2:10 am

So you want to remove that to.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyan Prince November 9th 2010, 2:28 am

Yes.
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Forumember

Back to top Go down