The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What gives with the new ad adaptation?

4 posters

Go down

What gives with the new ad adaptation? Empty What gives with the new ad adaptation?

Post by DigitalCyanide November 10th 2010, 11:11 pm

What's going on here? You locked this topic without any explination or reason:
Annoying Ads
My Admin panel looks the same:
What gives with the new ad adaptation? Reallyareyouserious
I had plans to buy my domain, and incorperate it in the site I wanted to build. I was also planning on upgrading.
Now, I want to know what's going on. Why would you lock a post pertaining to important info?
I get affiliates in my tables I didn't approve of, now this? What's the deal? Did Forumotion sell out, or as was mentioned in the locked thread, were the users lied too?
I plan to advance my forum, I would like to do so here. If I have to move along, then I will. I left Proboards because they pull this sort of crap and they were not professional.
DigitalCyanide
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : English

Back to top Go down

What gives with the new ad adaptation? Empty Re: What gives with the new ad adaptation?

Post by Agent24 November 11th 2010, 3:57 am

Agent24
Agent24
Forumember

Male Posts : 813
Language : English, Spanish

Back to top Go down

What gives with the new ad adaptation? Empty Re: What gives with the new ad adaptation?

Post by DigitalCyanide November 11th 2010, 5:20 am

Yeah, I read every post! This didn't answer anything. It was just many others reporting the same issue.
I know this place has to make money, the ads are a part of that. I'm not a kid and I'm not stupid ( most of the time ). But the agreement was changed. Prior notice would have been nice. If it's really just a "glitch" then I hope it's fixed soon. As I said, I had plans to create a full blown web site around my forum when I felt the time was right. I have trusted Forumotion for a few years now, and this has set me back. What happens when I buy the domain and then next week you decide to raise the price to $2,000?
This honestly saddens me.
What gives with the new ad adaptation? Mouais
DigitalCyanide
Forumember

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent24 November 11th 2010, 6:23 am

As I said above, it is an technical error and should be fixed soon Wink

Last edited by Agent24 on November 11th 2010, 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Agent24
Agent24
Forumember

Male Posts : 813
Language : English, Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 November 11th 2010, 6:24 am

Hello,

My most recent post in that only topic concerning adds should explain this
https://help.forumotion.com/administration-panel-credits-and-domain-names-problems-f44/only-topic-why-advertisement-t81090-150.htm#523406

This isn't a technical problem, it's been stated as a test
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 11th 2010, 9:52 am

This thread is being locked, since we already have an only topic here
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum