The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prosilver Special Edition - skin - upload to HitSkin

2 posters

Go down

prosilver Special Edition - skin - upload to HitSkin Empty prosilver Special Edition - skin - upload to HitSkin

Post by CRYPTO Tue Nov 16 2010, 00:44

i would like to use the "prosilver Special Edition" skin for my forum

i searched "HitSkins" but didn't see it

here it is...
http://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/style/prosilver_special_edition/

questions:

is it already installed on hitskins and i just didn't see it ?

if not can someone please upload it to hitskins so we can use it ?

santa
CRYPTO
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

prosilver Special Edition - skin - upload to HitSkin Empty Re: prosilver Special Edition - skin - upload to HitSkin

Post by Maki1 Tue Nov 16 2010, 10:50

Dino, that's not the same. Very Happy

CRYPTO, I also like that so I may work on it and upload it to hitskin but that may take some time xD
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

prosilver Special Edition - skin - upload to HitSkin Empty Re: prosilver Special Edition - skin - upload to HitSkin

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16 2010, 10:52

Its the same if change just the width and colors Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16 2010, 21:37

Micki wrote:Dino, that's not the same. Very Happy
Micki, you're never going to get it EXACTLY the same on forumotion because the skin the OP wants is a stock phpBB3 skin. The forumotion implementation of phpBB3 is quite a bit different than what you'll find on a stock phpBB3 board.

Seems to me that the Hitskin Prosilver Grey skin, plus a couple changes in the CSS, will make the OP very happy. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 Tue Nov 16 2010, 22:00

It's Maki, and not Micki Wink

Lol. I'm not saying exactly the same but yeah close to it. Wink
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by CRYPTO Tue Nov 16 2010, 23:49

Maki1 wrote:Dino, that's not the same. Very Happy

CRYPTO, I also like that so I may work on it and upload it to hitskin but that may take some time xD

thanks for the reply Maki1,

if you can upload it to HitSkin that would be great, i would certainly appreciate it !

however, if it turns out to be a burden or problematic for you then don't worry about it

@ Dion

thanks for your help and i have already seen the "prosilver grey english" but the "prosilver Special Edition" is clearly different and overall has a nicer appearance.

there is this one...

http://en.hitskin.com/search-a-skin/prosilver-floral-141604.htm

unfortunately i can't get the flower pattern out of the category frame ! Laughing

CRYPTO
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17 2010, 00:11

Hey Gangster, would you get rid of that fixed-position table in your signature? It's incompatible with Internet Explorer, and as a staff member you need to support any browser a member might use to access this forum.

Anyway, the only differences between the Hitskin version of the Prosilver special edition skin are the colors of the links, and the background color of a few elements (navbar, footer, and memberlist are what I see).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17 2010, 00:14

Orh thanks for the info xD i will delete it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum