The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marquee size

Go down

Solved Marquee size

Post by dlighty December 5th 2010, 12:52 am

Hi ^^ I'm sorry if this question has already been answered but html code doesn't exactly "agree" with me. It often just stresses me out. I recently put a marquee on my website:
http://naruto-rpgame.forumotion.net/index.htm
at the bottom of the welcome box. I found a forum of yours giving the different codes and styles of the marquee but not in-depth. I've been trying every code I could think of to have my marquee as big as the one located on top of forumotion's page that says, "[New Contest] Time to get creative for christmas!". I've tried "size=", "font-size:", "height:" and changed the editing mode to change the font size to "7" but its still, humorously tiny. Please help. TT TT TT TT TT
dlighty
dlighty

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Marquee size

Post by Guest December 5th 2010, 12:57 am

add this around the text:
Code:

<font size="20px;">TEXT HERE</font>

and check if your HTML is enabled (:
ACP - General - Messages and Emails - Configuration - Allow HTML : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by dlighty December 5th 2010, 1:49 am

Yes, I have my html enabled. I tried adding the code but I don't believe I'm adding it correctly. Could you show me how its added?
Code:

<marquee style="background-color: black; color: yellow;>Welcome! The following updates have been made; The Storyline is up. Please join us as the story is just beginning. Create your character and read the rules to get started.</marquee>
This is the marquee code. Everything in it including the background color and text color work perfectly fine, it just doesn't do anything when I add a size code. I'm assuming I'm adding it wrong...

dlighty
dlighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2010, 1:51 am

Code:
<marquee style="background-color: black; color: yellow;font-size: 25px;">Welcome! The following updates have been made; The Storyline is up. Please join us as the story is just beginning. Create your character and read the rules to get started.</marquee>

Back to top Go down

Post by dlighty December 5th 2010, 1:54 am

Ah I understand now, got it. Thank you very much ^^
dlighty
dlighty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 5th 2010, 1:56 am

No Problem Razz

Solved + Locked