The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do i put a home page on my website so that i can.....

2 posters

Go down

how do i put a home page on my website so that i can..... Empty how do i put a home page on my website so that i can.....

Post by TheClassifiedLegend December 6th 2010, 1:03 am

how do i put a homepage on my site so that i can introduce my site to new users and guests
TheClassifiedLegend

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how do i put a home page on my website so that i can..... Empty Re: how do i put a home page on my website so that i can.....

Post by DigitalCyanide December 6th 2010, 3:27 am

Admin Control Panel > Modules > HTML: HTML Pages Management
You will need to know how to write HTML to actually create the page. If you want this as the first page people see make sure to check that you want your HTML page to be the home page of your forum. I'm sure the staff here will help with a few basic HTML codes to get the page up and running.
Doing a search for the right coding can be a pain. You will have to sift through many sites and pages to get the info you are looking for if you want the page to look clean and professional.
Decide if you wand headers and footers to cap the sections. Do you want borders around the paragraphs? Do you have a need for tables? Text/image links? Setting up the simplest HTML page can get tedious. Try this link:
HTML Basics
If that's a bit too much send me a PM and I will try and help you some basic coding for HTML to get a nice looking page.
DigitalCyanide
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum