The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free domain?

3 posters

Go down

Solved Free domain?

Post by Shibiusa December 17th 2010, 3:01 am

Good evening!
I wish to know something... I already know you don't reveal the requirements for the free domain (and I support your decision), but there's something bothering me. We (my forum and its members) bought a domain 3 years ago. In the next year, ForuMotion (Forumeiros in portuguese) offered us the domain. Same thing happened in the next year and we weren't really expecting it. We were really happy to be recognized as one of the best. But we didn't receive any offer this year. It says that the domain will expire in some days. The problem is that the forum got better and better and it's one of the best in its category. We don't understand what's wrong for not being able to get the free domain again... We already have enough credits to buy the domain again, but we don't want to do that if there's any way to get the free domain again. Also, we were told that this is something decided by the technical team. Is there something wrong with the forum for not being able to get the free domain back?
Here's our statistics in the directory:
Users: 782 (3 months)/4600 (two years) -> third place in both
Posts: 8300 (3 months)/78500 (two years) -> fifth place/second place
Topics: 204 (3 months)/2100 (two years) -> seventh place/fourth place
We decreased a bit, but I thought it wasn't that important...
Shibiusa
Shibiusa
Forumember

Female Posts : 26
Language : English, Portuguese

http://www.narutoportugalrpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Free domain?

Post by MrMario December 17th 2010, 4:22 am

I'm not sure why but if you don't get this offer there isn't much we can do. Just keep waiting and waiting. Specs on getting a free domain aren't provide to prevent people spamming their forum just to get one.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibiusa December 17th 2010, 4:40 am

Yeah, I know why you keep it a secret and I support it, as I said earlier. Wink
I wish we could get the free domain again, since it would mean that we were being recognized again as one of the best, but we can't wait forever. We have less than a month to renew the domain and I can't let it expire no matter what. So I think it's probably for the best if I renew the domain now, even if it costs us credits. ^^"
Thank you for your help. Smile
Shibiusa
Shibiusa
Forumember

Female Posts : 26
Language : English, Portuguese

http://www.narutoportugalrpg.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 17th 2010, 5:49 am

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Free domain? 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum