The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install 99stats Tracking Service?

3 posters

Go down

How to install 99stats Tracking Service? Empty How to install 99stats Tracking Service?

Post by NigelJackson December 22nd 2010, 3:47 pm

Hello,

99stats.com seems to have a very good tracking service that in many ways gives more information than Google Analytics. How can I put the code script they give us in every page of the forum? I don't use the portal, so no widgets, just a forum. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
NigelJackson
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to install 99stats Tracking Service? Empty Re: How to install 99stats Tracking Service?

Post by MrMario December 22nd 2010, 8:20 pm

99stats.com doesn't exist. :/
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

How to install 99stats Tracking Service? Empty Re: How to install 99stats Tracking Service?

Post by NigelJackson December 23rd 2010, 1:16 am

MrMario wrote:99stats.com doesn't exist. :/
Yes it does. Check here please: http://www.99stats.com/
The service was recommended in this support forum on another thread.
NigelJackson
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 23rd 2010, 2:37 am

Well once you have the code place it in the homepage message area.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelJackson December 23rd 2010, 2:40 am

But that will only track homepage accesses, and not really the whole forum as it should.
NigelJackson
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by DigitalCyanide December 23rd 2010, 3:42 am

Try placing it inside a widget. I have a great tracker form Hitstats that tracks just about everything except what color underwear the visitor has on. I simply added it to a custom widget and it tracks page views, visitors, on a real time level. It tells all info from all pages.
Link to Hitstats:
Hitstats
DigitalCyanide
Forumember

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelJackson December 23rd 2010, 1:53 pm

Thanks for the tip, but could you guide me on how to do that? I see that I can just paste the code on a new widget, but thing is I never used widgets. How to get it working on all the pages without changing the layout?
NigelJackson
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelJackson December 24th 2010, 1:59 pm

Does anyone know how this could be done please? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
NigelJackson
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum