The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major forum problems

4 posters

Go down

Major forum problems Empty Major forum problems

Post by catlvr2 December 23rd 2010, 1:57 am

Well I just decided to check on my forum today and turns out it has some major problems!

first of all the forum isn't visible. Whenever I logged out though it was but logging in it looked like this...

Major forum problems 2d7zcc2

Topics and stuff can be accessed from using search. After searching you can access catagories and forums inside. When I tried to make a new topic the send button wouldn't work.

When I clicked on my username to see my profile, it was blank except for this code on the bottom right.

catlvr2 (online)

');$(this).find('.ajax-profil_edit').attr({alt: "Edit field value",title: "Edit field value"}).click(function(){$(this).prev().prev().removeClass('ajax-profil_hover').addClass('invisible').next().removeClass('invisible').append('').find('input,select');$(this).prev().find('.ajax-profil_valid').attr({alt: "Validate",title: "Validate"}).click(function(){var content = new Array();$(this).parent().find('[name]').each(function(){var type_special = $(this).is('input[type=radio],input[type=checkbox]');if ( (type_special && $(this).is(':checked')) || !type_special ){content.push(new Array($(this).attr('name'), $(this).attr('value')));}});var id_name = $(this).parents('[id^=field_id]').attr('id');var id = id_name.substring(8, id_name.length);$.post("/ajax_profile.forum?jsoncallback=?",{id:id,user:"1",active:"1",content:$.toJSON(content),sid:"aa70efe1caa7aaf99dc470cce67e7725"},function(data){$.each(data, function(i, item){$('[id=field_id' + i + ']').find('.field_uneditable').html(item).end().find('.ajax-profil_valid').remove().end().find('.field_editable').addClass('invisible').end().find('.field_uneditable').removeClass('invisible');});},"json");});$(this).remove();});}},function(){if( $(this).find('.field_editable.invisible').is('span') ){$(this).find('.field_editable').prev().removeClass('ajax-profil_hover');$(this).find('.ajax-profil_edit').remove();}});}});});//]]>

I'm the admin on this forum in case you need to know that. I'm not really sure what happened I just went on the site and it was like this. Thanks for any help!
catlvr2

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Major forum problems Empty Re: Major forum problems

Post by snipes1 December 23rd 2010, 2:00 am

Same thing happened to me today :S
snipes1

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by catlvr2 December 23rd 2010, 2:05 am

I read on some other topic that there is a glitch going on or whatever. Sorry I didn't see that before posting this. I hope that whatever the problem is it gets fixed soon.

Edit: Turns out I'm able to make a "quick reply"
catlvr2

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Harperboy326 December 23rd 2010, 2:11 am

If you didnt notice, there is an only topic about this issue.

Mods are locking these up so quickly. Visit this thread to post your problems: Click here
Harperboy326
Harperboy326
Forumember

Male Posts : 753
Language : English

http://www.ThatTechKid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk December 23rd 2010, 3:45 am

Since there is already a ONLY TOPIC open for this problem i will now lock this thread.Any questions or updates on the situation can continue in the link Harperboy326 has posted above.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down