The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My forum deletion

3 posters

Go down

Solved My forum deletion

Post by Jak Pwnager December 25th 2010, 4:15 am

When I first went to Administration Panel < General < Forum Deletion I waited for nearly 48 hours and I got notified by email that if I wanted to delete forum and so what I did is clicked the link and waited. Its been ove 3 days since I waited and I checked up on it if it was deleted and it still isn't. I don't know how to delete it.

My forum is http://fansmf.forumotion.com/
Jak Pwnager

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: My forum deletion

Post by kirk December 25th 2010, 4:36 am

Jak Pwnager wrote:When I first went to Administration Panel < General < Forum Deletion I waited for nearly 48 hours and I got notified by email that if I wanted to delete forum and so what I did is clicked the link and waited. Its been ove 3 days since I waited and I checked up on it if it was deleted and it still isn't. I don't know how to delete it.

My forum is http://fansmf.forumotion.com/

try doing it again, be sure you are writing delete in caps DELETE.
Which i am sure you did or you would have not been sentthe conformation forum deletion email.

But try it again anyway then if it dont work it will have to be sent off to typlo to delete it for you
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jak Pwnager February 13th 2011, 12:44 am

Wait never mind. I don't wan't my forum deleted anymore. I have more members to work it out with. So I won't be needing this anymore.
Jak Pwnager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket February 13th 2011, 4:49 am

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
My forum deletion 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down