The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I change menu text?

4 posters

Go down

Solved How do I change menu text?

Post by hidell1 Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 13:37

Have been changing navigation buttons and had no problem until I came to the "messages" button. When I go to save it, I get a pop-up message saying "you must provide a menu name"

There is already text in that field which says, "you have no new messages". However, I cannot find a way to delete or change it.

hidell1

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How do I change menu text?

Post by Maki1 Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 16:02

You cannot change or delete the text only if you use images.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by hidell1 Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 22:29

okay. thanks
hidell1

Back to top Go down

Post by loren Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 22:41

I am having the same problem.I am trying to change the picture in the "no new messages".But i keep getting a pop up box saying "you must provide a menu name".The menu name is there but faint and you can't change it. Strange as i have changed the pictures before. Please can someone help asap
loren
Forumember

http://www.generalchatforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy Mon 7 Feb 2011 - 10:48

loren wrote:I am having the same problem.I am trying to change the picture in the "no new messages".But i keep getting a pop up box saying "you must provide a menu name".The menu name is there but faint and you can't change it. Strange as i have changed the pictures before. Please can someone help asap
Please change it here:
Admin Panel > Display > Pics Management > Advanced Mode > Find the field where to change the pm's images and change your icon there. If you can't find it, please open another topic since this topic is considered solved now. Wink

How do I change menu text? Solved10 Solved -> Topic Locked

Important: You can also help the moderators to know if your topic/problem is solved by EDITING your first post and marking the topic as solved. Thank you.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down