The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I import the skin from my computer? and how do you get a popup login box?

3 posters

Go down

Can I import the skin from my computer? and how do you get a popup login box? Empty Can I import the skin from my computer? and how do you get a popup login box?

Post by Ademin Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 19:15

1. Can I import an XML script from my computer to forumku theme, and whether that support the theme of the other brands? (Example: MyBB, Xenforo, or something)? please answer clearly.

2. and one more thing, I want to make a popup login box, so if there are members who do not attend or have not registered will always be followed by the box, wherever the mouse in the scroll box will follow, the question: how do you get the popup login box? (Do step by step) since I've been looking for from noon to 4 am yet to get it, the only solution is here.
    okay, that's it please answer as much as possible:)

previously had participated thanks and sorry I'm not too proficient in speaking English:)

Can I import the skin from my computer? and how do you get a popup login box? I-Luv-Indonesia
Ademin
Ademin

Male Posts : 4
Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Can I import the skin from my computer? and how do you get a popup login box? Empty Re: Can I import the skin from my computer? and how do you get a popup login box?

Post by Ademin Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 19:34

Ademin wrote:
  1. Can I import an XML script from my computer to forumku theme, and whether that support the theme of the other brands? (Example: MyBB, Xenforo, or something)? please answer clearly.

2. and one more thing, I want to make a popup login box, so if there are members who do not attend or have not registered will always be followed by the box, wherever the mouse in the scroll box will follow, the question: how do you get the popup login box? (Do step by step) since I've been looking for from noon to 4 am yet to get it, the only solution is here.
    okay, that's it please answer as much as possible:)

previously had participated thanks and sorry I'm not too proficient in speaking English:)

Can I import the skin from my computer? and how do you get a popup login box? I-Luv-Indonesia

Please Reply !! guitar
Ademin
Ademin

Male Posts : 4
Language : Indonesian

Back to top Go down

Can I import the skin from my computer? and how do you get a popup login box? Empty Re: Can I import the skin from my computer? and how do you get a popup login box?

Post by MrMario Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 21:58

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

1. Sorry no.
2. https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/login-pop-up-t38544.htm
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by verrell123 Sun 27 Mar 2011 - 9:46

see the link that mrmario gift, it would help you

Spoiler:
verrell123
verrell123
Forumember

Male Posts : 86
Language : Indonesia, English

http://forum.freshartz.co.cc/

Back to top Go down