The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Background Stuck

2 posters

Go down

Forum Background Stuck Empty Forum Background Stuck

Post by lylow December 28th 2010, 2:05 pm

Gday guys.

Im an admin for my forum and I'm having trouble with the background image. It continuously gets "stuck" on an old background image - in fact the first ever image we used when the forum was created a year ago, despite having changed the theme numerous times.

We have changed the theme in every other way. Gone to "pick your theme" tutorials, followed every step. Still to no avail. I have even uploaded images from my PC rather than use the stock ones, or the customised theme ones that are available.

I am fairly competent with all aspects of the forums, not to the point of changing coding however. But Ive edited other things and double checked that they all work.

It just seems to be the background image. No matter what the actual preview or the uploaded image url says - the forum background remains as it was the day we started the forum.

Any ideas? I really appreciate your help. Even if its some simple thing that Ive missed, id much prefer just to get the matter resolved.

Thanks in advance.

lylow

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Forum Background Stuck Empty Re: Forum Background Stuck

Post by lylow December 30th 2010, 1:58 am

bump for assistance.
lylow

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 30th 2010, 1:59 am

MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by lylow December 30th 2010, 2:07 am

Thank you Mario.

Here's something I havent tried. I'll give it a go, and let you know if its successful.

I sincerely appreciate the feedback.

Lylow
lylow

Back to top Go down