The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admins and Moderators have a special rank

3 posters

Go down

Solved Admins and Moderators have a special rank

Post by Zhakarov January 28th 2011, 7:36 am

Excuse me .... and greetings all I have a problem in the administration group on my forum, hopefully in this forum there are members who can help.

Please refer to the administrative structure of the group on my forum ...
Admins and Moderators have a special rank Untitled1

and this is my ranking structure
Admins and Moderators have a special rank Untitled2

and this look on while in the thread
Admins and Moderators have a special rank Untitled3

I want to ask the first question: how admins and moderators can get a special rank and not based on the number of posts .....?
and last question: How do the username is just above the rank title like this forumotion..?

thanks for helping me

Last edited by Nessa on January 29th 2011, 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit To Mark Topic Solved)
Zhakarov
Zhakarov
Forumember

Language : Russia,Indonesian, and Little English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Admins and Moderators have a special rank

Post by Vlajki January 28th 2011, 3:25 pm

1. Go to Admin Panel > Users and groups > Rank administration > Add new rank > Name it like you wish and where it says Special rank(position), put Yes
After that, go to user you want to have a special rank(if he/she is Admin, Moderator or such) in your Admin Panel, scroll to the bottom of the page and where it says Rank Title, you choose the rank you made Smile

2. It depends of the forum version. phpBB3 I think has avatar before Username.
Vlajki
Vlajki
Forumember

Male Posts : 724
Language : Serbian & English

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakarov January 29th 2011, 2:51 am

Wlajky wrote:1. Go to Admin Panel > Users and groups > Rank administration > Add new rank > Name it like you wish and where it says Special rank(position), put Yes
After that, go to user you want to have a special rank(if he/she is Admin, Moderator or such) in your Admin Panel, scroll to the bottom of the page and where it says Rank Title, you choose the rank you made Smile

2. It depends of the forum version. phpBB3 I think has avatar before Username.

Thank you very much for your answer but I've tried to add ratings and rankings do not change the default administrator is only when I only want 1. administrator 2. moderator 3. and several other positions that look specifically at the forum ..... I've tried but only on the admin ranks change direction and other users that I have been appointed as the moderator, the ratings are still based on his post despite moderators
but
Thank you very much I already get the sense from your answer thank you very much and my problem is over Thank you guys Hello :wouhou:
Zhakarov
Zhakarov
Forumember

Language : Russia,Indonesian, and Little English

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa January 29th 2011, 3:25 am

Since this problem appears to be resolved, I will lock this topic now. Wink

=> Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic