The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible to put ads in signature?

3 posters

Go down

Possible to put ads in signature? Empty Possible to put ads in signature?

Post by WrapB4UTap Wed Feb 02 2011, 03:11

I did a search and didn't come across anything regarding this, but I might have missed a thread when scanning through.

Anyways, question is:

Is it possible to put some sort of an ad(s) as your signature. Maybe using adsense? And having it so the ads are placed as your signature.

And if this is possible, is there a way to activate it so that the ad(s) shows up in everyones signature, or maybe just everyone that is a member, or a certain usergroup.

Basically I was thinking of setting up forum so that ads would show up in everyones signature, but once they made a post or did a certain thing they would be auomatically added to "Member" usergroup and ads would go away and they would have ability to customize there own personal signature.

Thanks in advance for any help/tips/suggestions Wink
WrapB4UTap

Male Posts : 11
Language : English

http://BecomeElite.Forumotion.Com

Back to top Go down

Possible to put ads in signature? Empty Re: Possible to put ads in signature?

Post by Russel Wed Feb 02 2011, 03:24

If you are using Phpbb2 or Invision, you may put ads under signature by using template editing. But then, i am not sure if support forum(forumotion) allows to do it. But it is 99% possible.
Russel
Russel
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1407
Language : English, Filipino

Back to top Go down

Post by WrapB4UTap Wed Feb 02 2011, 19:18

Russel wrote:If you are using Phpbb2 or Invision, you may put ads under signature by using template editing. But then, i am not sure if support forum(forumotion) allows to do it. But it is 99% possible.

under signature? Or as a signature?

Other then that I just need a confirmation from a forumotion staff that it is allowed to do this.

Thanks for the reply Russel Wink
WrapB4UTap

Male Posts : 11
Language : English

http://BecomeElite.Forumotion.Com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Thu Feb 03 2011, 02:23

Russel wrote:If you are using Phpbb2 or Invision, you may put ads under signature by using template editing. But then, i am not sure if support forum(forumotion) allows to do it. But it is 99% possible.

There is no such rule
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down