The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navigation Widget for only members+

2 posters

Go down

Navigation Widget for only members+ Empty Navigation Widget for only members+

Post by mouse22 February 5th 2011, 8:50 pm

Well, I have a Navigation widget for my portal and i was wondering if it is possible if I would be able to make it so that guests can't click on anything in the navigation bar unless they sign up

Last edited by mouse22 on February 6th 2011, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
mouse22

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Navigation Widget for only members+ Empty Re: Navigation Widget for only members+

Post by MrMario February 5th 2011, 8:52 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem
Why we ask for explicit titles
The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in topic titles.

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?
Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to your problem/question. Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.
Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
Forumotion Staff
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Navigation Widget for only members+ Empty How to make navigation widget only for members+

Post by mouse22 February 5th 2011, 10:59 pm

MrMario wrote: Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem
Why we ask for explicit titles
The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in topic titles.

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?
Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to your problem/question. Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.
Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
Forumotion Staff

i didnt know what to name it. 'nuff said Smile
mouse22

Language : English

Back to top Go down