The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phpBB3 style

3 posters

Go down

phpBB3 style  Empty phpBB3 style

Post by Dejan125 February 16th 2011, 7:30 pm

Hello, I'm new here. I have one question. I have free forumotion forum, and I want to install this theme/style (idk exacly) on my forum : http://demo.phpbb3styles.net/1Game
I'm searched on the internet, but there is some FTP, and databases... I don't have any of that stuff, i just have a free forum. So, can I install that theme, and how?

Thanks (sorry on bad english, and missed SubForum if it is)
Dejan125

Language : Serbian

Back to top Go down

phpBB3 style  Empty Re: phpBB3 style

Post by Vlajki February 16th 2011, 8:59 pm

You can't install phpBB themes on Forumotion. Hitskin themes only. You don't have access to database.
Ne možeš instalirati phpBB teme na Forumotionu. Samo one sa hitskina jer nemaš pristupa databazi :S
Vlajki
Vlajki
Forumember

Male Posts : 724
Language : Serbian & English

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejan125 February 16th 2011, 9:38 pm

Vlajki wrote:You can't install phpBB themes on Forumotion. Hitskin themes only. You don't have access to database.
Ne možeš instalirati phpBB teme na Forumotionu. Samo one sa hitskina jer nemaš pristupa databazi :S

O jebo ga ljeb pa stacu ja sad? Nevalja ono sa hitskina nista... a dje se more nabaviti taj databazo?
Dejan125

Language : Serbian

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario February 16th 2011, 10:57 pm

This is an English forum only. If you need support in another language, check out this list to see if there is a support forum in your language.
Thanks! Wink
MrMario

You can bring in other themes from other services but you will need to do some coding to make it work with us. You also need to bring in the theme, images and coding one by one.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlajki February 17th 2011, 1:57 am

Dejan125 wrote:
O jebo ga ljeb pa stacu ja sad? Nevalja ono sa hitskina nista... a dje se more nabaviti taj databazo?

You can't get the database. Forumotion doesn't allow you to download it.
Vlajki
Vlajki
Forumember

Male Posts : 724
Language : Serbian & English

Back to top Go down