The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Image Advice

3 posters

Go down

Image Advice Empty Image Advice

Post by Maty February 17th 2011, 10:53 pm

I'm not sure this question belongs here or if I can ask it in this forum at all... But I'll just go ahead.

What is a website that you can upload pictures to, BUT does not delete them after a time?

Preferably a website that you can upload your pictures quickly, like TinyPic. I used TinyPic, butI am not too confident, I think they will delete the images after some time. I was looking through the gallery and saw someone's full forum kit deleted, and all of the pictures were uploaded into TinyPic...

Can anyone help me? Please and thanks.
Maty
Maty
Forumember

Male Posts : 70
Language : Spanish

Back to top Go down

Image Advice Empty Re: Image Advice

Post by Jophy February 18th 2011, 1:44 pm

Hello,

I don't think there is, but I don't think image hosts don't really delete them completely, sometimes, it will only disappear/display that your image has been deleted, but it will still go back.. this happened from the past on 'servimg'.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Image Advice Empty Re: Image Advice

Post by Kalliopi February 18th 2011, 9:17 pm

The only thing you can do is read the terms of use of any hosting site you wish to use, some do delete them after a while & say so. The ones you saw deleted on Tiny Pic could be for any reason, eg the forum no longer active, or the pictures were breaking their rules.
Kalliopi
Kalliopi
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum