The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make something like that?

3 posters

Go down

How to make something like that? Empty How to make something like that?

Post by Neoroify Tue 22 Feb 2011 - 21:15

How to make
SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!?!?!?!

Note: I took it from a moderator's signature, and edited the text.. So i basically want to know how to make something like it but in an other form...! Like another frame, a picture in background, a button inside it, etc.... Hope you can help me!!
Neoroify
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to make something like that? Empty Re: How to make something like that?

Post by Jophy Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 8:43

Neoroify wrote:
How to make

Note: I took it from a moderator's signature, and edited the text.. So i basically want to know how to make something like it but in an other form...! Like another frame, a picture in background, a button inside it, etc.... Hope you can help me!!
Hello,

You already got the code, so what do you want to change? All you need to do is to edit the image some where on that code, copy and paste a new image url to change the Forumotion Monster to something what you want. To put a button on it, simply put the image where you type your message inside it.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx Pwn3d xX Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 9:23

What would you like to say in it? And what links? I could create one set to your standards, PM me the information.
Xx Pwn3d xX
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoroify Wed 23 Feb 2011 - 17:18

Joph25 wrote:
Neoroify wrote:
How to make

Hello,

You already got the code, so what do you want to change? All you need to do is to edit the image some where on that code, copy and paste a new image url to change the Forumotion Monster to something what you want. To put a button on it, simply put the image where you type your message inside it.
The problem is, I can't align the text at all... Either it is on the top left, top right, top center, or even justified, It is only written at the bottom of the image and i can not put it where i like.. This is the problem, Is there a generator for such these things?

Xx Pwn3d xX wrote:What would you like to say in it? And what links? I could create one set to your standards, PM me the information.
Well, what I want to type is going to change over and over, And i don't think i will keep PMing you to change where it is aligned, the links, the buttons, etc..

If you know any kind of a generator which can automatically help me do this, Please hand me the URL of it or the download link.., Else teach me how to do this.
Neoroify
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum