The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok this problem is a little weird mature audience only.

4 posters

Go down

Ok this problem is a little weird mature audience only. Empty Ok this problem is a little weird mature audience only.

Post by largeftw Fri Feb 25 2011, 00:06

ok in the beta stages of making a general gaming website and one of the members told me every time he clicks a link he get this
Ok this problem is a little weird mature audience only. F72faf838e3715a7a919c94f26502e6c
i have never poted this to be seen on my site neither has my developer and i logged on to his account to see it and it was not there and also made a test account and it was not there.
largeftw

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Ok this problem is a little weird mature audience only. Empty Re: Ok this problem is a little weird mature audience only.

Post by largeftw Fri Feb 25 2011, 00:09

can i get some help please?
largeftw

Back to top Go down

Ok this problem is a little weird mature audience only. Empty Re: Ok this problem is a little weird mature audience only.

Post by largeftw Fri Feb 25 2011, 00:11

come on seriously?
largeftw

Back to top Go down

Post by WHITESABBATH Fri Feb 25 2011, 00:25

start by reading the site rules. .
WHITESABBATH
WHITESABBATH
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1198
Language : English, F-Bombs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Fri Feb 25 2011, 11:18

largeftw, May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Base Fri Feb 25 2011, 12:50

Judging by the image's content, it appears that your friend has been "hotlinking". This means that your friend has been using the images on another site directly i.e. copying the image URL and pasting it somewhere. This is normally frowned upon because you are using up said site's bandwidth illegally.

I suggest that you remove whatever it is that your friend has hotlinked as soon as possible. Wink

Regards,

Base
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum