The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

Post by jennmm87 March 8th 2011, 2:28 pm

I don't know what's going on. Sometimes I log on and I see all the new posts and the icon changes to show there are new posts in a certain section and sometimes not. I clicked on a new topic in one of the sections today which it showed up and worked but then when I went back to the main forum all the new posts that had showed up before were no longer shown as new and you couldn't see the new post icon anymore. Why isn't my new post icons working correctly ? This is really annoying and really confusing my members and topics don't get seen because of it. Please help me! Can someone tell me how to fix it or get someone to fix this problem?
jennmm87
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 9th 2011, 4:16 am

If you already reviewed the topics and went back to the main forum page, you aren't going to see new post. You will once a member post a new topic/reply.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by jennmm87 March 9th 2011, 10:47 pm

MrMario wrote:If you already reviewed the topics and went back to the main forum page, you aren't going to see new post. You will once a member post a new topic/reply.

Yes, I know that. And they are not working. You click on one new topic/reply and then go back to the forum and all the other new topics/replies are gone or they aren't even showing up. And 1/2 the time when someone post something new the new topic/reply icon doesn't even show up. So there is something wrong.
jennmm87
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 10th 2011, 12:30 am

MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by jennmm87 March 10th 2011, 3:40 pm

No offense but I really don't think you understand what I'm trying to say. All my members have been complaining that the new post icons aren't working right and aren't showing up when there is new posts or replies. There is something wrong and no it's not just on my computer it's something wrong with the forum or your system. So, I'd really appreciate it if I could get an answer to fix this problem.
jennmm87
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by assasinss July 1st 2011, 9:17 am

groar same problem too.. Sad what can we do to show up the new icon..
assasinss

Male Posts : 15
Language : English,Filipino

Back to top Go down