The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy adds on my forum, how to stop these adds

4 posters

Go down

Crazy adds on my forum, how to stop these adds Empty Crazy adds on my forum, how to stop these adds

Post by fhp89lx March 11th 2011, 2:55 am

The option to remove adds on the forum is gone from the Admin control panel. How can I get rid of this? I keep getting all these crazy adds.

Thank you.

[img]Crazy adds on my forum, how to stop these adds Muscle11[/img]
fhp89lx

Male Posts : 11
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Crazy adds on my forum, how to stop these adds Empty Re: Crazy adds on my forum, how to stop these adds

Post by Paradiso March 11th 2011, 3:12 am

Go to ACP-Misc.-buy/spend credits. The option to buy credits is there, and you spend them to disable ads.
Paradiso

Back to top Go down

Crazy adds on my forum, how to stop these adds Empty Re: Crazy adds on my forum, how to stop these adds

Post by fhp89lx March 11th 2011, 3:19 am

Paradiso wrote:Go to ACP-Misc.-buy/spend credits. The option to buy credits is there, and you spend them to disable ads.

Thanks but now I get this message when i want to buy credits

"Only the founder can access this section"

I am the founder so why is it telling me this?
fhp89lx

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradiso March 11th 2011, 3:28 am

Hmm that's strange. Maybe your profile privileges got messed up somehow.
Paradiso

Back to top Go down

Post by fhp89lx March 11th 2011, 3:40 am

Paradiso wrote:Hmm that's strange. Maybe your profile privileges got messed up somehow.

Nope, I figured it out. I created the forum and I'm in charge of it but I added my parter as the founder instead of me. I thought the founder was the owner of our club so I put him as the founder.

I'll see what I can do about this. He is still active with us and does post on the forum but does not want to be the founder because I am the only one that controls or changes anything on the forum.

Now to fiqure this out???

Thanks.
fhp89lx

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 11th 2011, 3:44 am

Change accounts.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by kaokaomi March 11th 2011, 4:54 am

Content Removed ~ Member Banned ~ MrMario
kaokaomi

Language : chinese

Back to top Go down