The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help asap,im a admin of my site and it doesnt show the login page anymore...

Go down

Solved Need help asap,im a admin of my site and it doesnt show the login page anymore...

Post by Guest March 11th 2011, 9:54 am

i recently deactivated the portal and then logged out and after that when i tried to log in it showed all my widgets and stuff but by the place where it normaly says "type in your username etc" that place/thing ddint show up,it just kept on showing me the background.

and many other things of mine arent able to be seen,like my memberslist,usergroups,FAQS

and no i havent put them to members acess right.

link to my site:

http://pwecommunity.4umer.com/

im ecpecting to get many members tonight,and if this doesnt get solved within 5 hours,then this site is of use for me and i will might lose everything hard work of mines on this site,plz try to solve this problem within 24 hours(max)

plz
thanks for reading
hope you have a great day
waiting for your reply

Last edited by kamz89 on March 11th 2011, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help asap,im a admin of my site and it doesnt show the login page anymore...

Post by Jophy March 11th 2011, 1:18 pm

Hello,

Do you have a navigation bar for your log-in and log out button? Please check it here and if you don't have one, upload an image for it so you can have a 'log out' button:
Admin Panel > Display > Pics Management > Advanced Mode > search at the bottom for 'Log in/Log out' then upload an image for it

And for your widget on the portal that says 'Type in your username etc.', please check it's permission on your portal widgets management and check if the 'rights' for members is checked > Save
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need help asap,im a admin of my site and it doesnt show the login page anymore...

Post by Guest March 11th 2011, 8:46 pm

Joph25 wrote:Hello,

Do you have a navigation bar for your log-in and log out button? Please check it here and if you don't have one, upload an image for it so you can have a 'log out' button:
Admin Panel > Display > Pics Management > Advanced Mode > search at the bottom for 'Log in/Log out' then upload an image for it

And for your widget on the portal that says 'Type in your username etc.', please check it's permission on your portal widgets management and check if the 'rights' for members is checked > Save

hi

Will i did try doing it but like for example:if i click on the forums button all the widgets and everything comes,but the plcae "colume 2" where all the forums and catogories dont show up,it just keeps on showing the background.

thats the only problem and i cant even log in because of that problem nor register

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 11th 2011, 8:58 pm

thankx for the mods which helped me out,i appreciate it

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy March 12th 2011, 3:20 am

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

Need help asap,im a admin of my site and it doesnt show the login page anymore... Solved10Since this thread has been marked as 'Solved', I will now lock this thread.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum