The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the problems back,i cant view colume 2 on my forum and need help asap

2 posters

Go down

Solved the problems back,i cant view colume 2 on my forum and need help asap

Post by Guest March 14th 2011, 2:38 am

the thing is that whenever i go to my forum from my computer it doesnt show the colume 2 area no mattar what i click on,even if i click on log in the place where you type in ur username and pass doesnt show up it just keeps on showing the background.

BUT whenever i log on from my laptop everything shows up,but then i thought somethings wrong with my pc,but other users have the same complain and because of this problem i lost 23 members and now im left with 25 members tho this is a new forum how can this be causing me problems,is it because my forums version is punBB or something else.

NOTE:today when i tried to log on from my laptop it just kept on showing the background and all my widgets were invisble.One hour after that when i went back on it my widgets came back but the colume 2 area was invisable and kept on showing me the background

heres the link to it:

http://pwecommunity.4umer.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: the problems back,i cant view colume 2 on my forum and need help asap

Post by kirk March 14th 2011, 12:49 pm

can you provide a screen shot?
because everything on my end seems to be fine?
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: the problems back,i cant view colume 2 on my forum and need help asap

Post by Guest March 14th 2011, 9:44 pm

kirk wrote:can you provide a screen shot?
because everything on my end seems to be fine?
heres a pritnscreen if you need more the tell me

the problems back,i cant view colume 2 on my forum and need help  asap 61w3z87ok4gsbnqsx5p5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 16th 2011, 12:44 am

any replies?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 17th 2011, 2:17 am

comeon i sick and tried of no replies for two days

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk March 17th 2011, 4:16 am

what explorer version are you using? be sure it is update.
But i went on with flock,Firefox,IE9,Safari and Chrome and your forum is appearing fine on my end?

So it may be a IE thing ,try a different browser and see what happens then. and be sure you have your computer and browsers up to date as well.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 18th 2011, 12:07 am

kirk wrote:what explorer version are you using? be sure it is update.
But i went on with flock,Firefox,IE9,Safari and Chrome and your forum is appearing fine on my end?

So it may be a IE thing ,try a different browser and see what happens then. and be sure you have your computer and browsers up to date as well.
wow it works Smile thankx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket March 18th 2011, 5:34 am

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
the problems back,i cant view colume 2 on my forum and need help  asap 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum