How do I exchange my points for more Ad-free time

Go down

How do I exchange my points for more Ad-free time Empty How do I exchange my points for more Ad-free time

Post by Guest on November 19th 2007, 10:59 pm

Hello everyone,

I exchanged enough points in May 2007 to keep my Forum adsense free up to about any time now in November. So I now want to exchange some more points for some more ad-free time. But can't find where to go to do this in "Points Management" in Admin Panel. Please can someone help me.

I've checked this tutorial.........

which includes the following - but its no help I'm afraid....
through the Points Management interface, the Founder can use the points previously acquired. There are currently two modules where the founder can use points: Advertisements and The Gallery.
Advertisements
Two options are proposed:
1. Add time in which advertisements are disabled for members
2. Add time in which advertisements are disabled for members and guests
Yes but where do I go to find the Advertisements Module - I can't find it?

This part of the Tutorial, I don't understand......
If the ads have already been disactivated, the expiration date with be with-held the additional time requested.

Well - my ads have been disactivated since May - but what does the rest of it mean? sorry but this makes no sense.......
the expiration date with be with-held the additional time requested.

Please could you advise - as I must get this sorted out before those horrible advertisements begin to appear again!!

Carole

Back to top Go down

How do I exchange my points for more Ad-free time Empty Re: How do I exchange my points for more Ad-free time

Post by Shadow on November 20th 2007, 10:20 am

Hi,
now all forums are ad-free, so you don't need to buy points anymore to delete them Wink
Shadow
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 16203
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

How do I exchange my points for more Ad-free time Empty Re: How do I exchange my points for more Ad-free time

Post by Guest on November 20th 2007, 6:26 pm

Hello Hi, and thanks for your reply - well that is great news!! and if that information has been circulated, I'm really sorry, but I obviously somehow missed that updated information. But oh dear, that presents a different problem for me unfortunately, as one of my moderators had made a donation to enable a few more months ad-free. Is there any way I can refund that to her? :/
Or should I post a separate query here in support forum about that?

Cas How do I exchange my points for more Ad-free time Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow on November 21st 2007, 10:48 am

You can maybe use the donation to buy your own domain name Wink
Shadow
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 16203
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 26th 2007, 12:32 am

Hi Typlo - yes I've been considering doing that. But now have just had a mega-shock - as Ads have suddenly appeared at the top of my forum pages!! I've called in here at the Support Forum to post a separate topic about that, as I'm feeling quite annoyed now. I'll post it on the other help board.

Thanks for your help so far with all this

Cas

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum