The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some changes I would like to make for my forum

2 posters

Go down

Some changes I would like to make for my forum Empty Some changes I would like to make for my forum

Post by yjosephh March 31st 2011, 3:44 am

I've been trying and trying to find a solution for this but I cannot find it so I'm resorting to you guys(:

Some changes I would like to make for my forum Exampl13

The first red box where it says "The ultimate picture thread", is there a way to change the font and style of that title? I want to change it but I have no clue how. If there is a CSS code for that, I'd appreciate it tons(:

The next red part is the red line after the title of the post and the date, author, etc. Originally, there's nothing there, but is there a way to add a line or a dotted line there to show separation between that "header" and the text?

Finally, on the way right, where it says , Posts:, Join date: etc. Is there a way to change the font style, size, or color of the Posts:, Join date: parts? I want to make it more distinguishable and visible; when it's all the same style it just looks kinda bland.

If there are ways to make these changes please let me know and I'll be very much appreciated!
yjosephh
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Some changes I would like to make for my forum Empty Re: Some changes I would like to make for my forum

Post by Nera. March 31st 2011, 9:54 am

What is your forum version?
For phpbb3

1. ''The ultimate picture thread sign'' is the color of
Code:
a:link {
color: #your code here;
but it wont change only black color there but in other link places.

2. Default settings for your profile you change through Admin panel>> Users & Grups >> Profiles >>
Some changes I would like to make for my forum Editer, and the info that users write here =>
Code:
.postprofile dd, .postprofile dt {
color: #your code here;

3. To add a dotted line there below this =>
Code:
p.author {
add this
Code:
    border-bottom: 2px dotted;
Nera.
Nera.
Energetic