The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket maintenance messing up the forum's looks

4 posters

Go down

Photobucket maintenance messing up the forum's looks Empty Photobucket maintenance messing up the forum's looks

Post by Diana April 12th 2011, 9:48 pm

Okay, my forum is kind of messed up since...apparently there's server maintenance at Photobucket. Is anyone else having problems with it or is it just me? Does anyone know how long it's going to last?
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Photobucket maintenance messing up the forum's looks Empty Re: Photobucket maintenance messing up the forum's looks

Post by Tilum April 12th 2011, 9:50 pm

I have seen some posts in the gallery which are replaced with the maintenance image. Shouldn't take too long.. I hope...
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

Photobucket maintenance messing up the forum's looks Empty Re: Photobucket maintenance messing up the forum's looks

Post by Diana April 12th 2011, 9:50 pm

It's been like that all day :/
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket April 13th 2011, 6:00 pm

Why is this posted in the General Discussions.

Moved to other Problems.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by DigitalCyanide April 13th 2011, 10:56 pm

Yes. It is supposed to be finished in the next 24 hours. Then again, they told me that on Monday as well. They have a very large server and it takes time. Things will be back to normal soon.
DigitalCyanide
Forumember

Male Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum