The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online guardian banned withot violent the terms

4 posters

Go down

Online guardian banned withot violent the terms Empty Online guardian banned withot violent the terms

Post by Bosial April 19th 2011, 6:32 pm

I wanna know how much possibility i have that my forum get unbanned from online guardian is third time that ban my site and im really tired of this

Last edited by Bosial on April 19th 2011, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bosial

Male Posts : 5
Language : albanian,english,italian,español

http://nimbuzz-club.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Online guardian banned withot violent the terms Empty Re: Online guardian banned withot violent the terms

Post by MrMario April 19th 2011, 7:44 pm

Hi, your title not related to your question and not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem
Why we ask for explicit titles
The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in topic titles.

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?
Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to your problem/question. Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.
Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
Forumotion Staff
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Online guardian banned withot violent the terms Empty Re: Online guardian banned withot violent the terms

Post by Bosial April 19th 2011, 9:03 pm

Can u answer me now , my forum was for nimbuzz comunites and compute teach member how to use well it anyway i spend most of my time in and when forum be active and famous onlineguardian banned , have many forum same as mine , how work onlineguardian with some one have other rules and with other don't have nothing ????? Thank you waiting if someone reply
Bosial

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket April 19th 2011, 9:09 pm

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosial April 19th 2011, 9:16 pm

Thank you for fast reply i know it anyway can you answer me how work onlineguardian in what language work and if i change forum language i can avoid it?
Bosial

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket April 19th 2011, 9:19 pm

Don't understand what you are asking.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosial April 19th 2011, 9:28 pm

I'm asking about onlineguardian ,is a software and hardware that detect behavor of forums . I am asking in what language they detect in english? Or in all language? Or they detect in that language that forum use? I know my question is hard to understand, if u undestand can answer if not let it thank you
Bosial

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario April 19th 2011, 9:36 pm

I'm sure that it works in every language.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk April 20th 2011, 1:19 am

Onlineguardian is not software detecting any sorts of activities on your forum.
Someone or a number of people are reporting your forum due to violations,Thus Onlineguardian keep shutting your forums down because you are violating tos.

They would never shut your forum down if you did not have violations taken place.
All you can do is contest this to Onlineguardian. We staff here at forumotion support have noting to do with Onlineguardian or forumotions litigation teams.

be sure to read the list of violations Onlineguardian provide,also read and understand all forumotions tos.If you follow all tos,maintain and moderate your forum on regular basis not allowing any violations, then you will have nothing to worry about.But obviously you are either letting violations take place, or you are not moderating your forum and or removing any contents that are in violation.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down