The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but...

2 posters

Go down

Solved plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but...

Post by Guest April 22nd 2011, 9:55 pm

Ive changed the verison of forum from phpbb3 to invision but this thing as shown on the pic below.i would like to change the texts or remove that whole thing but i prefer keeping it but i would like to change the text,can someone tell me how?

plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but... Iu9r4jfgxe94drga03k
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but...

Post by Sanket April 23rd 2011, 8:43 am

Changing the version from the admin panel screws up the original skin. Install skins directly from hitskin.com for whichever versions they are optimized to work with.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2830
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but...

Post by RoNo April 23rd 2011, 10:13 am

kamz89 wrote:Ive changed the verison of forum from phpbb3 to invision but this thing as shown on the pic below.i would like to change the texts or remove that whole thing but i prefer keeping it but i would like to change the text,can someone tell me how?
plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but... Iu9r4jfgxe94drga03k



That is actually this demo image...
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/13/24/64/14/demo_a11.png

You can removed or replace it by adding this to your Css
ACP»Display»Pictures and Colors»Colors»CSS Stylesheet
Code:
#userlinks {
   background-color: transparent !important;
   background-image: url("");
   background-repeat: no-repeat;
   margin: 0;
   padding-top: 69px;
   width: 922px;
   }
[ Copy the code, paste it to your sheet and click submit ]

Try another image by adding it to this line of the code:
background-image: url("YOUR NEW IMAGE ADDRESS HERE");
RoNo
RoNo
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270
Reputation : 135
Language : English
Location : Laguna Beach, California

View user profile http://bf2mercenaries.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but...

Post by Guest April 24th 2011, 1:42 am

RoNo wrote:
kamz89 wrote:Ive changed the verison of forum from phpbb3 to invision but this thing as shown on the pic below.i would like to change the texts or remove that whole thing but i prefer keeping it but i would like to change the text,can someone tell me how?
plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but... Iu9r4jfgxe94drga03k



That is actually this demo image...
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/13/24/64/14/demo_a11.png

You can removed or replace it by adding this to your Css
ACP»Display»Pictures and Colors»Colors»CSS Stylesheet
Code:
#userlinks {
   background-color: transparent !important;
   background-image: url("");
   background-repeat: no-repeat;
   margin: 0;
   padding-top: 69px;
   width: 922px;
   }
[ Copy the code, paste it to your sheet and click submit ]

Try another image by adding it to this line of the code:
background-image: url("YOUR NEW IMAGE ADDRESS HERE");
thnkx a ton it worked Very Happy
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but...

Post by Guest April 24th 2011, 1:43 am

Sanket wrote:Changing the version from the admin panel screws up the original skin. Install skins directly from hitskin.com for whichever versions they are optimized to work with.
ok got ya
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but...

Post by RoNo April 24th 2011, 2:18 am

Since the issue
appears to be resolved, this
topic is closed.
Glad to help.
 
 
 
    Lockedplz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but... Lock210RoNo
plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but... Awdbq1
plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but... Bullet_blue2 General rules
plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but... Bullet_blue2 Tricks & Tips
plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but... Bullet_blue2 FAQ listing
plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but... Bullet_blue2 For founders who lost their passwords
plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but... Bullet_blue2 About support requests by PM
plz help me asap plz;i changed the skin version of my forum but... Bullet_blue2 Announcements & Updates
RoNo
RoNo
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270
Reputation : 135
Language : English
Location : Laguna Beach, California

View user profile http://bf2mercenaries.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum