The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

remove background color in my banner

+2
MrMario
lezuj yaj
6 posters

Go down

remove background color in my banner Empty remove background color in my banner

Post by lezuj yaj May 8th 2011, 4:15 pm

is there a way to remove the background with color to my banner and change the color to black?remove background color in my banner Untitled

Last edited by lezuj yaj on May 15th 2011, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
lezuj yaj
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

remove background color in my banner Empty Re: remove background color in my banner

Post by MrMario May 8th 2011, 6:24 pm

You would need to change that in a image program. You can request that in the graphic section. https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

remove background color in my banner Empty Re: remove background color in my banner

Post by lezuj yaj May 9th 2011, 1:42 am

sir maria, can you just tut me how? Theres a lot of request there not be granted...
lezuj yaj
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen- May 9th 2011, 1:46 am

well just try what MrMario said if your request is not granted try bump it to notice their attention just wait for someone who helps you. Smile or just do it by yourself.
Stephen-
Stephen-
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2542
Language :

Back to top Go down

Post by lezuj yaj May 9th 2011, 4:51 am

ill try to do it by myclf sir,but i d0n't rili have an idea, can u give me sum.?..
Where is the best choice to edit my banner?
lezuj yaj
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by lezuj yaj May 9th 2011, 11:30 am

bump...
lezuj yaj
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket May 9th 2011, 1:04 pm

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Nera. May 9th 2011, 2:59 pm

Open your PS, select magic eraser tool and press once on the white part of your header. Save as PNG.
Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7078

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk May 10th 2011, 3:17 am

post the banner here and i will take it out for you.
How ever i will have to place the image in a file for you to download then upload to a image host of your choice.

Servimg and imageshack no longer allow png transparent background or animated gif, so you have to find a image host that will upload the the png with transparent back.

I would upload it to my photobucket account, but i am constantly removing images from there and forget is a pic is being used on someones site, so it's better if you upload it your self.

oh tinypic may work to, but good luck with them.
their images never last anymore.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by lezuj yaj May 10th 2011, 10:43 am

ok sir kirk..
I will just edit my banner as soon as 2morow... Thanks in advance sir
lezuj yaj
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by lezuj yaj May 15th 2011, 11:28 am

here is my logo sir kirk please remove the background color of my banner, thnx in advance
lezuj yaj
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nera. May 15th 2011, 12:00 pm

Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by lezuj yaj May 15th 2011, 1:50 pm

thank you maam u did it well, but how did u do d'at?can u tut me how?so d'at nxt time im gonna do it by myclf.
lezuj yaj
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nera. May 15th 2011, 6:41 pm

remove background color in my banner Header10
Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 15th 2011, 7:33 pm

I'm going to be locking this topic, if you want your banner to become black with your background request that in the graphic section and someone can do that for you. https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down