The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE NEED HELP HIDING THE FORUM SO ONLY MEMBERS CAN SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Solved WE NEED HELP HIDING THE FORUM SO ONLY MEMBERS CAN SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by rpongracz May 11th 2011, 9:43 am

WE CANT STOP THIS PERSON FROM POSTING!!!!!
they keep attacking and attacking....i keep banning ips alllll day long....they keep posting attacking...WERE IN HUGE TROUBLE PLEASE HELP....what can i do to stop from being attacked by the user...somehow they have many many many ips.....i would love to make the forum hidden even...completely hidden somehow....just the members and people i invite

http://clanillaworld.canadian-forum.com/

^^^^^thats out forum where the attacks are none stop.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by rpongracz on May 11th 2011, 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
rpongracz
Forumember

Language : Vancouver, British Columbia

http://clanillaworld.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: WE NEED HELP HIDING THE FORUM SO ONLY MEMBERS CAN SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DarkGlow May 11th 2011, 9:56 am

Hey, LOL, why are you so mad?

Well, go to your Administration Panel (ACP) and at least block new users from registering... By doing these simple steps:

1. Go to your ACP.
2. Users and Groups.
3. Take a look at the menu which is on one of the two sides (left or right, idk how is it on yours) and search for 'user Options'. Click on it.
4. Allow new members. NO.

That's it. Smile
DarkGlow
DarkGlow
Forumember

Male Posts : 629
Language : English | Hebrew | Arabic

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: WE NEED HELP HIDING THE FORUM SO ONLY MEMBERS CAN SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sanket May 11th 2011, 12:55 pm

Since this thread is marked solved, I will lock this thread.
WE NEED HELP HIDING THE FORUM SO ONLY MEMBERS CAN SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down