The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you deactivate some of the nva bar features

2 posters

Go down

Can you deactivate some of the nva bar features Empty Can you deactivate some of the nva bar features

Post by TerryAhn May 14th 2011, 1:19 pm

Basically I don't see any use for the Members or Calender features, therefore I don't need buttons for them on my nav bar. I've tried deleting the buttons but it still leaves a very small blank space where the button is suppose to be so my other buttons don't line up.

Is there a way to disable the Calender altogether or possibly other features on the navbar?

my forum is

www.lolaustralia.com

You can see an example of what i mean, there are empty spaces between the buttons forum and faq, and livestream and profile where the buttons are suppose to be, i want to get rid of those spaces by possibly deactivating the features altogether because my buttons don't line up.

Thank you
TerryAhn
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Can you deactivate some of the nva bar features Empty Re: Can you deactivate some of the nva bar features

Post by Nera. May 14th 2011, 1:53 pm

Try adding this to your CSS
Code:

a[href="/memberlist"]{
display: none;
}
a[href="/calendar"]{
}
Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7078
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Can you deactivate some of the nva bar features Empty Re: Can you deactivate some of the nva bar features

Post by TerryAhn May 14th 2011, 2:22 pm

does it matter where in the css i put it?
TerryAhn
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryAhn May 14th 2011, 2:24 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAY that worked like a charm, ty ty
TerryAhn
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nera. May 14th 2011, 2:24 pm

You welcome.
Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryAhn May 14th 2011, 2:27 pm

Hmm can you write me one for Usergroups too? I copy and pasted what you wrote and changed the wording to usergroups, but it wont dispappear. it worked for calender though!
TerryAhn
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nera. May 14th 2011, 2:40 pm

Code:
a[href="/groups"]{
}
Nera.
Nera.
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: