The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community flagging: automatically hide unpopular posts

2 posters

Go down

Community flagging: automatically hide unpopular posts Empty Community flagging: automatically hide unpopular posts

Post by charvaka May 14th 2011, 11:12 pm

I see that Forumotion has a reputation system as well as a points system. Can either of those be used to do "user flagging" of posts, like in Craigslist or reddit? Or is there any other way to do something like this on Forumotion?

Basically, I want the entire group of my users to moderate the forum together. Any post that say 20% of the users vote down ("-" in the rep / points system) should be treated as if the poster is a "foe" of all the users -- it should just not display to anyone automatically, but users should get the option of clicking on it to see it. I think this is a great feature for self-moderated forums. Please let me know if there is anyway to do this.

Thanks for your help.
charvaka

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Community flagging: automatically hide unpopular posts Empty Re: Community flagging: automatically hide unpopular posts

Post by BeBot May 14th 2011, 11:37 pm

There isnt
BeBot
BeBot
Forumember

Male Posts : 136
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum