The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapidshare, Fileserve i.e Host Links

3 posters

Go down

Solved Rapidshare, Fileserve i.e Host Links

Post by xerovy June 15th 2011, 2:53 am

Hi guys i have read a few of the threads of search 'rapidshare' as a logged off guest before i joined...
Firstly i'm not interested in making links for illegal downloads i.e movies, music, software..
simple question... I and a few guys want to make a forum for non copyrighted music artists.. (there own stuff) but it has come to attention that a few of these friends use what i mentioned above hosting sites..
my question
Is it allowed to place links (Not actual links but written in letters for non-copyright)
As i've read you need the copyright approval but then on the other hand i have read also that these hosting sites are not allowed full stop! just a little confused thats all because there is going to be only non-copyright allowed... Cheers
xerovy

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Rapidshare, Fileserve i.e Host Links

Post by Darren1 June 15th 2011, 3:22 am

Hi,

Yes you are allowed to post links without approval. The only time you need the author's approval is when your download their content.
You are also permitted to place the link (Just like you can place a link to http://forumotion.com without the owners' permission Very Happy ) without permission

Just so you know, some sites, such as RapidShare for example, will have a 20 second advertisement redirection first, just so everyone knows that their going off of ForuMotion and onto another site.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by xerovy June 15th 2011, 3:30 am

Darren1 wrote:Hi,

Yes you are allowed to post links without approval. The only time you need the author's approval is when your download their content.
You are also permitted to place the link (Just like you can place a link to http://forumotion.com without the owners' permission Very Happy ) without permission

Just so you know, some sites, such as RapidShare for example, will have a 20 second advertisement redirection first, just so everyone knows that their going off of ForuMotion and onto another site.

Thanks darren, so i can actually allow proper links if they are not copyright!
and really i'd rather stay away from rapidshare really fileserve seems to be the go..
Thanks again Very Happy
xerovy

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy June 15th 2011, 10:28 am

Rapidshare, Fileserve i.e Host Links Solved10Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved now.

Important: You can also help the moderators to know if your topic/problem is solved by EDITING your first post and marking the topic as solved. Thank you.

~ Joph25
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down