The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My forum is violating TOS??

+6
ostrvo
Darren1
Sanket
Base
SLGray
Hstraw
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Solved My forum is violating TOS??

Post by Guest1 July 2nd 2011, 5:22 am

First topic message reminder :

I have a message that I see on my ACP saying my forum is violating the TOS and it will be deleted in 5 days if i dont fix this. Wtf is on my forum that is violating the TOS? I had my forum for a little over a year now and now suddenly I'm getting this warning message? smh, I have no idea what on my page is violating the TOS so can somebody please give me clarification on this??

Forum link: www.the-en.com
Guest1

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: My forum is violating TOS??

Post by Darren1 July 8th 2011, 2:45 pm

Basically, EToxic = ForuMotion (And it's other brands), as Dion stated - There are several other sites that has not been mentioned as well Wink

1) There is no formal way, I suppose you could contact litigations directly, or even the GodFather himself. These links are in hide tags.
Spoiler:

2) OG was "branded" as partners of ET, however, OG is actually operated by our litigation team, well, the part of it that that understand English.
Hence you will see no other company associated with OG.
The main reason for this, is so it looks like ET didn't ban your forum; an "external company" did.
The ET Team visits your forum via the Founder account; their not permitted to have any other kind of account on your forum, unless it is under personal reasons, and strictly not associated with work

3) No, there won't be any contact until you're next review, which the date is unknown, in which case, if you pass, you won't be notified. If you have a violation, depending on it's severity, you will either be banned on the spot, or warned, alike you were this time round.
You know your forum has passed it's inspection, and is now approved by our Terms Of Service by the removal of the violation warning.

Oh Dion, as far as I'm aware, whilst Amir is being the lesion, there isn't a way. Maybe one day with the supposed next lesion there may be an option My forum is violating TOS?? - Page 2 Mouais
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2011, 11:48 pm

Darren1 wrote:Basically, EToxic = ForuMotion (And it's other brands), as Dion stated - There are several other sites that has not been mentioned as well Wink

1) There is no formal way, I suppose you could contact litigations directly, or even the GodFather himself. These links are in hide tags.
Spoiler:

2) OG was "branded" as partners of ET, however, OG is actually operated by our litigation team, well, the part of it that that understand English.
Hence you will see no other company associated with OG.
The main reason for this, is so it looks like ET didn't ban your forum; an "external company" did.
The ET Team visits your forum via the Founder account; their not permitted to have any other kind of account on your forum, unless it is under personal reasons, and strictly not associated with work

3) No, there won't be any contact until you're next review, which the date is unknown, in which case, if you pass, you won't be notified. If you have a violation, depending on it's severity, you will either be banned on the spot, or warned, alike you were this time round.
You know your forum has passed it's inspection, and is now approved by our Terms Of Service by the removal of the violation warning.

Oh Dion, as far as I'm aware, whilst Amir is being the lesion, there isn't a way. Maybe one day with the supposed next lesion there may be an option My forum is violating TOS?? - Page 2 Mouais

Thank you for your answers.

1. Understood, i'll keep those emails on the side for future reference.

2. So if they are considering OG an "external company", it would technically be illegal for these people to log into our founder account and inspect our forum without our direct permission would it not? And if ET are the ones logging into our founder accounts, which are the same people operating OG, wouldn't that be considered a conflict of interest? Seems a bit shady to me.

3. Understood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 9th 2011, 1:12 am

Darren1 wrote:Oh Dion, as far as I'm aware, whilst Amir is being the lesion, there isn't a way. Maybe one day with the supposed next lesion there may be an option My forum is violating TOS?? - Page 2 Mouais
I think the proper term is "liaison", but since you know these people much better than I do, perhaps you did in fact use the proper term. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by SPADEZ July 9th 2011, 2:24 am

This topic can be locked now.
SPADEZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 9th 2011, 4:58 am

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
My forum is violating TOS?? - Page 2 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum